The Sarasota County Property Appraiser, Supervisor of Elections and Tax Collector will be closed in observance of the 2018-19 Christmas and New Year holidays on:
• Christmas Eve: Monday, December 24
• Christmas Day: Tuesday, December 25
• New Year’s Eve: Monday, December 31
• New Year’s Day: Tuesday, January 1
All office locations will be open regular hours from Wednesday, December 26 through Friday, December 28, and will resume normal hours again on Wednesday, January 2.
Note that the last day to pay property taxes with the 3% discount is Monday, December 31. However, due to the December 31 closing, the Sarasota County Tax Collector’s Office will accept tax payments with the 3% discount in person only on Wednesday, January 2. If you are unable to pay in person, you can still meet the 3% discount deadline by postmarking your payment no later than December 31 or by paying at www.SarasotaTaxCollector.com by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31.
For more information about office hours and locations, visit:
• www.SC-PA.com for the Property Appraiser,
• www.SarasotaVotes.com for the Supervisor of Elections, or
• www.SarasotaTaxCollector.com for the Tax Collector.
For additional information, contact the Tax Collector at Info@SarasotaTaxCollector.com.