Contact Name: Gina White
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 9419523405
SARASOTA, Fla. (May 23, 2019) – The Realtor® Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM) awarded six $2,000 scholarships to deserving students from the two-county area. The 2019 recipients were presented to Association leaders at a scholarship ceremony on May 23.
Every year, the Association awards up to six scholarships, as selected by the RASM Scholarship Committee. This year, the committee reviewed more than 85 applications and interviewed 13 candidates before determining the final six.
Three of the scholarships were awarded to applicants from the public at large and three were awarded to applicants who are immediate family members of RASM members in good standing with the Association. Scholarships support tuition, textbooks and other course-related fees.
The 2019 recipients are:
• Matthew Meesit, son of RASM member Michael Meesit from AcuSpect Home Inspections. Mathew recently graduated from Pine View High School and plans to attend the Florida Institute of Technology to study aerospace engineering.
• Alejandro Mont, son of Clarissa Mont, REALTOR® at LoKation Real Estate, recently graduated from Palmetto High School and will study political science at University of Florida this fall.
• Victoria Snyder is the daughter of RASM member Peter Snyder, REALTOR® at Century 21 Dockside Realty. She graduated from Riverview High School and plans to attend Florida State University to study elementary education.
• Clarissa Miller recently graduated from Riverview High School and will attend Florida Gulf Coast University in the fall.
• Aurely Marie Garcia Tulloch graduated from State College of Florida Collegiate School with an associate degree and a high school diploma. She plans to attend Florida Gulf Coast University to study business administration management.
• Zachary Sessa is a recent graduated from Venice High School, plans to study pre-medicine at the University of Florida.
The Realtor® Association of Sarasota and Manatee is proud to provide financial support to area students to sustain the future of Sarasota and Manatee County. Since its founding in 2002, the RASM Scholarship Program has awarded over $170,000 to deserving students.
For questions about RASM scholarships, please contact Gina White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 952-3405.
Photo attached: The 2019 RASM Scholarship recipients accept their certificates at a Scholarship Recognition Breakfast on May 23.
About REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee The REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM) is the largest real estate trade association in Sarasota and Manatee counties, serving over 6,500 members. RASM provides technology, training, networking and business support to members, and supports a healthy real estate market by upholding high professional and ethical standards through a Code of Ethics, ongoing education and certification programs. As the advocate for the real estate brokerage industry, RASM is the Voice for Real Estate® in the Sarasota/Manatee region. For more information, call (941) 952-3400 or visit www.myrasm.com.