Realtor® Association of Sarasota and Manatee Awards Ten Scholarships to Local Students
Contact Name: Gina McCarthy
Contact Email: Gina@myrasm.com
Contact Phone Number: 9419523405
SARASOTA, Fla. (June 14, 2021) – The Realtor® Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM) recently awarded $2,000 scholarships to 10 deserving students from the two-county area. In the past, the Association awarded up to six scholarships, as selected by the RASM Scholarship Committee. This year, the committee awarded 10 scholarships, thanks to the formation of the RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation.
The Scholarship Committee reviewed more than 51 applications and interviewed 17 candidates before determining the final ten. Five of the scholarships were awarded to applicants from the public at large and five were awarded to applicants who are immediate family members of RASM members in good standing with the Association. Scholarships support tuition, textbooks, and other course-related fees.
The 2020 recipients are:
• Grace Metzler, daughter of RASM member Jennie Metzler from Coldwell Banker. Grace is currently enrolled at Florida State University and is studying Risk Management/Insurance.
• Brooke Anne McGreevy, daughter of Brian McGreevy, REALTOR® at Sarasota Home Realty, recently graduated from Sarasota Military Academy and will study chemistry at Florida Southern College this fall.
• Jerson Lopez is the son of RASM member Alejandrina Lopez, REALTOR® at La Rosa Realty. He graduated from Southeast High School and plans to attend the University of Florida to study physics.
• Tamara Clemann is the daughter of Barbara Clemann, REALTOR® at Keller Williams on the Water. Tamara is currently enrolled at the University of Central Florida and is studying NeuroPsychology.
• Ildiko Vincent is the daughter of Ildiko Vincent, REALTOR® at Mangrove Bay Realty. Ildiko plans to study Illustration at the Ringling College of Art & Design.
• Kasumi Wade recently graduated from Pine View High School and will attend Tufts University in the fall to study Chemical and Biological Engineering.
• Quinn DuBre graduated from Riverview High School. She plans to attend Worcester Polytechnic Institute to study Mechanical engineering.
• Kassidy Saba is a recent graduated from Sarasota High School and plans to study Political Science at the Florida State University.
• Christina Harding is a recent graduated from Riverview High School and plans to study Business Management at Florida State University.
• Miranda Clapp is a recent graduated from Sarasota Military Academy and plans to study Film Production at the University of Central Florida.
The Realtor® Association of Sarasota and Manatee is proud to provide financial support to area students to sustain the future of Sarasota and Manatee County. Since its founding in 2002, the RASM Scholarship Program has awarded over $202,000 to deserving students.
For questions about RASM scholarships, please contact Gina McCarthy at email@example.com or (941) 952-3405.